Currently enrolled in my last year of a 5-year studies program, I am a French student with a driven ambition to work as a Software Engineer. I have a great motivation to put my assets and personal skills at your service.
I have a special growing interest towards innovative projects, mobile devices and data processing.
Self-motivated, proactive behavior with a cheerful spirit, I enjoy spending most of my free time cooking, creating illustrations and traveling.
Available: 27th February 2017.
to January 2016
- Conception and creation of a solution for craftsmen selling tailored products.
- Project managing using Extreme Programming and Agile methodologies resulting in weekly customers meetings and drafting of various project related documentation.
to June 2015
- Drafting of a research document about the best solutions for mobile development.
- Prototyping with various frameworks for mobile development.
- Conception and creation of desktop software and web based applications.
- Key skills: Java, J2EE, C#, Android, Xamarin.
to August 2014
- Development of portable touch applications with the Kivy framework.
- Project managing resulting in weekly customers meetings and drafting of various project related documentation.
- Key skills: Python, Kivy, Project Management.
to June 2015
- Supervising a team of students in the development of an engine to build 2D games.
- Development of a 2D game and its tools: level editor, animation editor etc.
- Key skills: C#, XNA, Project Management.
C#, Java, Python, C++
.NET, XNA, Qt
jQuery, ASP.NET, J2EE, Django
Java, Python, C#
Android, Kivy, Xamarin
ER Modeling, SQL Server, Oracle, SQLite
XML, JSON, CouchDB, MongoDB
Pair Programming, TDD
Exia Engineering School
to March 2017
Main courses: Software Development, Web Development, Mobile Development, Embedded Development, Project Management.
Options: Data Processing, Networking, Systems.